Thursday, July 2, 2009

In search of good deals in Columbia MO

Everyone loves a good deal.  As a mom, I am always on the lookout for coupons, freebies and sales!   These days, saving money is less of a bonus and more of a necessity. 

Recently, I've decided to stay home with my little one and I've had more time to spend on the internet looking for deals.  So, I decided to start this blog to share what I've found with like-minded, deal-seeking moms.  What I haven't found online is a resource of deals specific to Columbia, MO.  Aside from sharing deals for national chain stores, I am hoping to find and share deals for local establishments.

For online deals, I've visited a lot of websites.  Recently, my go to sites have been www.dealcatcher.com and www.dealseekingmom.com.

Anyone have a reliable website, blog or forum they visit for good deals?

2 comments:

  1. Hi ColumbiaMom! I totally agree with your blog. Although you might want to mention garage sales, as we have had lots of luck with that too. Keep on posting, this helps a lot of us mommies out there. :) D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something is new for me, I read it and gain a lot of information. Thanks
    Deal Me Coupon

    ReplyDelete