Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bleu free birthday filet

The latest entry in the CoMo Whine and Dine blog is a guest blogger's review of Bleu.  My husband and I have always enjoyed the food at Bleu.  Recently, we discovered and liked their brunch offerings as well.  While the guest blogger's review was tepid, he did provide me with information I did not previously know: Bleu offers birthday celebrants a free filet!  The reviewer thought it was dry, an assessment affirmed by one of the comments. Another comment however recommended ordering it medium or rarer.  I say it's definitely worth another trip to one of our favorite restaurants.

* Update: I just called Bleu to confirm the birthday filet mignon deal and they say it is true.  Alternatively, you can choose another entree up to a $20 value.  The only requirement is that you eat at the restaurant on your exact birthdate (your license serves as proof).  No rainchecks. *

1 comment:

  1. What a nice restaurant, wish I knew about the birthday deal on my birthday in March!

    ReplyDelete